[Daily Tour] Tour Hanoi city - Fullday
Điểm nhấn hành trình
- Hành trình: 1 ngày
Have a great opportunity to visit the most famous spots in Hanoi with our experienced tour guide; enjoy tasty lunch in a local restaurant of Hanoi Old Quarter, know more about Hanoi people and their daily life.
1 ngày: (Bữa trưa) Thứ hai, 30/01/2023
8:00 Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
8:45 Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and One Pillar Pagoda.
10:15 Visit the Lacquer Paintings Workshop
10:45 Depending on the date, you will visit
Mon – Wed – Fri: Bat Trang Ceramics and Pottery Village
Tue – Thu – Sat & Sun: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
12:30 Have lunch at a restaurant, served with Vietnamese food.
13:30 – 13:45 Visit Temple of Literature, the first university and an icon of education in Vietnam.
15:00 Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda lying next to West Lake.
15:45 Visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple.
Or take 1 hour - Cyclo trip around Hanoi Old Quarter* (optional) and return hotel.
Điều cần biết
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation (shuttle bus/private car)
- Entrance fees
- English Professional guide
- Travel Insurance
Không bao gồm
- Drinks in dinner
- Other personal expenses
- Tips are welcome.
Cần chuẩn bị
- Foreigners/Viet Kieu: When going on tour, you must bring full original Passport with expiry date.
- Domestic guests: When going on tour, bring identification documents
Chính sách hủy dịch vụ
After paying, if you want to transfer / cancel the tour, please call or send email to the company for the company to carry out the procedure to transfer / cancel the tour for you. At the same time, you will pay the cost of tour cancellation according to the company's regulations.
- In case of canceling or transferring to another tour from 24-29 days before departure date: Tour cancellation / transfer cost is free
- In case of canceling or transferring to other tours from 20-24 days before departure date: Tour cancellation / transfer cost is 30% of tour deposit.
- In case of tour cancellation from 14-19 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 30% of tour price.
- If you cancel the tour within 10-13 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 50% of tour price.
- In case of tour cancellation from 06-09 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 80% of tour price.
- If you cancel the tour within 01-05 days before the date of departure: Tour cancellation cost is 100% of tour price.
* Time to cancel tour is calculated for working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays and New Year.
Chính sách hoàn tiền
- Tour S.I.C: VN Tourism will receive the minimum number of guests, then the group will depart on schedule. In case the group does not meet the minimum number of guests, the company is responsible for informing you, the two parties will renegotiate the price for the group, if you do not agree with the new price, you can switch to another date. another departure or the company will refund the full amount that you have paid. (Within 30 - 45 days from the date of tour Departure)
- The company is exempt from liability during the tour if there are force majeure events due to weather, natural disasters, epidemics, strikes, riots, wars or because of airplanes, trains, ships Boats, trams are delayed or canceled due to weather or technical problems ... leading to the tour not being able to continue, the company will refund the tour money to you ... and is not responsible for any additional compensation. any other costs.
Chính sách trẻ em
- Children 11 years and older buy adult tickets.
- Children over 5 to under 11 years old buy 75% of tickets with seats and meals.
- Children under 05 years old do not charge tickets, sit with their parents, the family takes care of it. Two adults can only accompany one child. From the second child, it is compulsory to buy 70% of tickets according to regulations.